Before You Learn About:
- How does CBD tincture cure the stress hormones of human beings?
- Some recent studies about CBD tincture prevent anxiety, but still, research is continuing.
- Which CBD products need to be consumed?
Let’s have an overview of CBD. CBD stands for cannabidiol, and it’s one of the prominent chemicals found in Cannabis Sativa plants. It’s a species that includes hemp & marijuana. Another main chemical found in cannabis Sativa plants is THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). Generally, the U.S. government legalizes THC to be less than 0.3 percent as it’s responsible for creating “high” toxicity in the body. Whereas in marijuana plants, THC can be much higher. Consumers widely use CBD tinctures as they have experienced low anxiety throughout the day.
Apart from anxiety, consumption of CBD has successfully treated several other health conditions such as:
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Chronic pain
So, Can CBD Tincture Help Anxiety or Stress?
According to some research, CBD is quite effective for brain functioning and the endocannabinoid system. Having CBD tinctures can play a vital role in serotonin levels occurring in the brain. In simple terms, serotonin is a crucial chemical in our body that helps us stabilize mood, behavior, sleep, and digestion. With every consumption, serotonin levels increase, thus treating anxiety. In a few studies, it’s mentioned that CBD works like anti-anxiety & antidepressant medications.
Is CBD Tincture Capable of Fighting Depression?
Depression is a severe mental condition where one needs a physician for better treatment. Every year, people of all ages struggle with depression. It’s recommended to consult a doctor if you face early symptoms. However, there is not much research on CBD fighting depression. But it’s safe to take certified CBD tinctures as they work similarly to antidepressants. Do you know many people use tincture CBD oil at night to have its soothing effects? However, to be more sure about your safety, you can also talk to your healthcare provider before taking CBD tincture as a supplement.
Learn What Research Says About CBD and Anxiety
Due to CBD’s rising popularity, many studies have examined it as a treatment for anxiety. Have a look at a few facts below:
- In a 2011 study, CBD is proved to have a positive effect on anxiety. The study mentioned that people suffering with social anxiety disorder had seen a decline in anxiety & discomfort.
- In a 2015 review, evidence suggested that CBD could help with generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- In the year 2019, 11 patients with PTSD were experimented on, where they observed 91% have fewer symptoms of anxiety after taking CBD.
- Again a study in 2019 showed the number of people struggling with anxiety and sleep disorder. After having CBD, around 80% of people’s anxiety improved, and approximately 70% noticed improved sleep in the first month; however, the results for sleep varied over time.
The results of the research were majorly positive, but it’s always better to consult your healthcare provider. Why? Every person’s mental concern may differ, even if the experiments were conducted on small-size samples. Secondly, CBD-based products are considered as a supplement, not a final cure to reduce anxiety.
The Bottom Line
Commonly, CBD has worked wonders for many health conditions. However, as every person’s health concern is different, ensure you’re getting the CBD products from reliable sources (also ensure ingredients & amount of CBD on the label match) and consult the doctor to make your treatment secure.