The year 2020 proved to be a good year for marijuana, with several states finally legalizing recreational usage of cannabis. The focus is now on the medicinal use of CBD oil. While several reports claiming the therapeutic benefits of CBD Oil are all over the internet, should you believe them? Reports suggesting its medicinal properties are in their nascent stage to being dismissed or taken completely. However, there is an increasing amount of research to back it up. If you have Type-1 Diabetes, you may also want to know about the effects of CBD Oil.
Quick Relook At CBD Oil And Its Medicinal Properties
CBD oil is often recommended for medicinal purposes like dealing with anxiety, chronic pain (you can learn more by following this link https://www.healthcanal.com/best-cbd-oil/arthritis), and depression. Currently, the discussions are also on for its effects on Type 1 Diabetic patients. Why is CBD Oil considered for medicinal purposes? CBD Oil does not contain THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol, the main component in other cannabinoids, and usually gives the high.
Suppose you are consuming CBD Oil for health benefits, first words of caution are the dosage. It is highly recommended that do not go beyond the recommended dosage of2.5-20 mg per day.
Diabetes As Medical Condition
Diabetes affects around 440 million people worldwide. It is a matter of concern as diabetes is a severe health condition that may also cause organ damage and various other complications.
Type 1 diabetes is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, as the pancreas produces very little or no insulin. It mainly happens because the insulin-producing cells in the pancreas are damaged. Various factors like genetics, viral infection, pancreatitis may also cause diabetes. One of the biggest concerns about Type 1 Diabetes is that adolescents and children may also get Type 1 diabetes.
Despite several ongoing research, there is no permanent cure to type 1 diabetes to date. Doctors primarily concentrate on managing blood sugar levels and treating the symptoms. The use of CBD oil for Type1 Diabetes is also on the same line, as it may help manage several symptoms of Type 1 diabetes.
Common Symptoms Of Type 1 Diabetes
It is essential to manage the symptoms of Type 1 Diabetes. Some common symptoms of Type 1 Diabetes are:
- You may experience increased thirst.
- Patients may suffer from severe weight loss.
- Constant fatigue or weakness is a symptom of Type 1 diabetes.
- If you suffer from frequent urination, it may indicate Type 1 diabetes.
- In some extreme cases, patients may also suffer from blurred vision.
- Children may suffer from bed-wetting.
Type 1 Diabetes And CBD Oil
The essential thing about Type 1 diabetes is too much glucose in your bloodstream. Insufficient release of insulin is the prime reason that causes Type 1 diabetes. General surveys indicate that about 5 percent of the total diabetic patients have Type 1 diabetes. To be more precise, when you have Type 1 diabetes, your body produces very little or no insulin. For this reason, the glucose you take remains in the bloodstream, which in turn injures your blood vessels.
The Way CBD Helps Type 1 -Diabetic Patients
One everyday use of CBD Oil helps in reducing inflammation. Some research has indicated that inflammation may also negatively impact insulin production, which is the primary concern of type-1 diabetes. Some studies have suggested that CBD oil helps in managing several health conditions associated with Type 1 diabetes. Please have a look:
- CBD Oil may help you manage body aches associated with Type 1 Diabetes.
- CBD Oil may help in improving conditions like weakness and fatigue, as Type-1 diabetic patients often report.
- Consuming edibles with CBD Oil may help in managing hunger pangs.
- CBD Oil helps increase the complete well-being of the patient; the patient stays more active and enjoys good general health.
Thus, CBD Oil may have some positive impact on certain side-effects of diabetes.
Research Suggesting The Effects Of CBD On Type 1 Diabetes
Claims about the positive impact of CBD Oil are research-backed as researchers worldwide are busy studying the effectiveness of CBD in managing several health conditions and symptoms. They have made some critical observations about its effect on Type 1 diabetes as well. Read on to know some of these research conclusions.
- Preliminary research in 2006 suggested that regular consumption of CBD Oil delayed the onset of diabetes in non-diabetic mice.
- A preclinical study was conducted in the year 2010 that suggested CBD Oil can treat symptoms of diabetes.
- Most importantly, a study by Harvard University suggested that CBD helps in decreasing insulin resistance.
- Diabetic Neuropathy may cause a great deal of pain; some researchers have indicated that since CBD Oil has pain-relieving properties, it may help patients.
Various Forms Of CBD Oil
CBD Oil may improve your general health when you combine it with a good diet, exercise, and a lifestyle change. Some of the most common forms you can get CBD Oil are Vaping; you can inhale vaporized CBD Oil. You can use vaping pens or e-cigarettes, and Tinctures-You can also take them as oils and capsules.
Are there any concerns about using CBD Oil for diabetes? The first point to note is that it can only be used as a supplement and not replace medicines or insulin. CBD Oil interaction with prescription medicine is also a concern. The second thing is the quality of CBD. You will get a variety of CBD Oil Online; however, you should always buy it from a well-known supplier like HealthCanal. A skilled supplier knows all the precautions taken during the production, storage, and supply of CBD Oil in any of its forms.