If you find that you’re going to bed at a normal time, but you still wake up feeling groggy due to tossing and turning or waking up at the littlest noise or blink of light, you’re among good company.
One way to fight this is by using some of the best CBD oil for sleep. It is natural and effective and great for helping people get their zzz’s each night. The issue lies in finding the right brand for you. The market these days is saturated with CBD offerings. This is why we put this together to help you discover the best of the best.
Top 5 Best CBD Oil for Sleep:
1. FAB CBD Oil – High-Quality and Editor’s Pick
2. Cheef Botanicals – Best Value
3. CBDPure –Best Guarantee of Service
4. NuLeaf Naturals – Most Potent Full Spectrum
5. Joy Organics – Completely THC Free
#1. FAB CBD Oil – High-Quality and Editor’s Pick
• Full-spectrum CBD Oil
• FComes with a 30-day refund guarantee
• FGreat for sleep, comes with 2400mg strength, very potent
This is a CBD brand that features a wide range of CBD products, most notably their CBD oil. FAB CBD is a young one, having only started three years ago in 2017. But even then, it has developed a solid customer base that keeps coming back thanks to the brand’s great quality and service.
They want to provide an experience that is unique and suited for all users. So, they not only sell oils with the plain flavor but also oils that have natural flavors added.
The standards are top level, and the price reflects this while still being very good for what you get. These oils are full spectrum. This means you get all the benefits of the terpenes and cannabinoids of hemp, along with the CBD.
• It comes in four different strength levels: You can choose what works best for your situation. You can pick 300, 600, 1200 or 2400mg.
• Flavors: You can pick unflavored CBD oil, or you can choose mint, vanilla, berry, or citrus flavors.
• THC Free- THC is not part of FAB’s blend.
• Lab Tested- Every batch of FAB’s blend is tested independently by a third-party company and all results are available on their website so you can review them for yourself at any time.
• Organic Hemp- These hemp plants are 100% organic and grown in the fields of Colorado. They are able to keep a close watch since their operation is nearby.
This is definitely one of the most well-known and well-loved CBD brands out there, and FAB CBD is regarded highly in the industry, too. It is affordable and the quality is there. If you need a great value and a strong product with many options, pick this one.
• 30-day money-back guarantee
• Ships internationally
• Third party tested for potency/purity
• Comes from Colorado, USA
• Flavor or natural oils available
• Ships for free in the USA
• Shipping is rather slow, but free
Customers Are Saying
Customers love the service they are getting from this company. Hundreds of glowing reviews from around the US have been posted. They are educators and proprietors of CBD.
They teach people about the oil and what it can do. They offer their goods at a fair price. They offer flavored options for new people who perhaps aren’t used to the natural earthy tones of natural CBD.
Many folks have gotten relief from their anxiety, sleep issues and pain thanks to the FAB CBD Oil, with most users raving about the 1200 and 2400mg potencies. Full Fab CBD review here.
=> Visit the Official Website of FAB CBD for the Best Discount
#2. Cheef Botanicals – Best Value
• 30 Day Refund Policy
• 1 Flavor
• 3000 mg potency
• Full Spectrum
This is a brand known for dealing only in pure and top-quality CBD in many different forms. It is all done by using organic and non-GMO hemp in their quest to deliver the best products.
Cheef Botanicals brings the best all-natural CBD using natural hemp oil which is the carrier for the CBD itself. It absorbs faster this way and gets you benefits faster.
Quality and transparency are high priority for Cheef. Customer service is open and ready to answer questions you might have about the product. Third party lab results are easy to find.
• Potencies to choose from include 300mg, 600mg, 1200mg, and 3000mg
• Totally free of any additives, vegan, organic, non-GMO, uses hemp oil as the carrier
• Free of THC and will not make you high or get you a false positive on a drug test
• Third party tested- Every batch is analyzed by a third-party lab, and results are open for viewing
• Uses CO2 extraction method to get the CBD to ensure purity and zero chemical residue
Cheef Botanicals rusted and a top ranked place for CBD among visitors.
• Can buy in 4 different potencies
• Helpful return and refund policy
• Locally grown hemp
• Totally vegan, non-GMO, and organic
• No international shipping
• No flavors of oil
Customers Are Saying
Cheef Botanicals has gotten rave reviews from its users. Repeat consumers drive the sales and newcomers become old regulars fast. Many users like the 300mg concentration, especially new customers.
Buyers are using the oils for a number of different reasons. Some are getting relief from anxiety, and others are calming aches and pains.
=> Visit the Official Website of Cheef Botanicals for the Best Discount
#3. CBDPure – Best Guarantee of Service
• Free of THC
• Acts Fast
• 90 Day Refund
• Only 1 flavor
Here is another well-liked CBD brand people just can’t get enough of. They have everything for sale, including those oils we love so much. There are no flavors similar to Cheef’s offerings.
CBDPure uses hemp oil as the carrier for the CBD, and all the hemp is sourced from Washington State and Colorado. There are zero colors, preservatives or flavors in this oil.
The CO2 extract process is used to ensure the final result is clean and free of additives. All the batches are submitted for testing to ensure you, the consumer, is getting a great product.
• You can get this in 3 different strengths- 300mg, 600mg and 1000mg
• Totally natural product- zero flavors, additives, only hemp oil included
• Broad-Spectrum CBD: you get all the synergistic benefits of the terpenes and cannabinoids; this is better than CBD isolate
• Third party lab tested- just like any respected brand, you can count on test results for the latest batch being available on their website to view.
• CO2 Extraction process is utilized to ensure potent and pure CBD oil
• 100% locally sourced and organic hemp is used which gives the brand more control over the growing, harvesting and processing steps from seed to sale.
CBDPure is known for having a great reputation, but it’s important to take a look at the pros and cons. Here they are now:
• Three potencies available
• Free USA shipping
• 90-day refund policy
• Totally natural and organic CBD
• No flavored oils
• No worldwide shipping; ships only to Canada, USA and UK
Customers Are Saying
Thousands of users have bought and enjoyed CBDPure products, and there are plenty of positive reviews. However, we noticed that customers really wanted a stronger product in some instances. The highest strength goes up to just 1000mg. Other brands have stronger options, but aside from this, users are happy about what they get.
The oils help them get rest, get relief from anxiety, and relieve pain.
600mg seems to be the most popular, as it is just the right strength and price to get relief.
=> Visit the Official Website of CBDPure for the Best Discount
#4. NuLeaf Naturals – Most Potent Full Spectrum
• Comes in 1 flavor
• 30 Day refund
• Great for sleep, very potent
• Full Spectrum CBD
NuLeaf Naturals came to be in 2014 and has been doing well for themselves ever since. Their goal is to help people provide relief using natural methods such as CBD. Their mission is to help people become healthier and happier in a natural and safe way.
This brand is revered by thousands of happy customers who love the 100% pure CBD oil. The only add-in is the organic hemp oil which is the carrier.
Clean and safe manufacturing practices are used, and quality control is the top of the priority list. The hemp is sourced from Colorado, and the manufacturers keep a close eye on it the whole way to ensure good quality.
• This hemp is organic, and Colorado grown. NuLeaf oversees the entire growth process from farm to plant to shelf.
• They use a whole-plant extract, as a result the consumer ends up with broad-spectrum oil which contains CBD and other terpenes and cannabinoids, resulting in a synergistic effect.
• Lab results are posted and easy to find- as with any good brand, the batches are tested regularly by a third party for purity and potency.
• Five different potencies are available for purchase: 300mg, 900mg, 1800mg, 3000mg, and 6000mg.
• Natural ingredients only are used. No flavors, colors or preservatives will be found in these oils.
NuLeaf Naturals is a good old brand that has stood the test of time and can be counted on to bring you delicious and potent CBD oil. They’ve been in the game since 2015, so buy with confidence.
Let’s now look at pros and cons:
• Free shipping to USA
• Can be shipped internationally
• Five varying strengths
• Third party tested
• Broad-spectrum oils
• Good discounts on Cannabis Herald
• Not the greatest returns or refund policy
• No flavors for CBD oils
Customers Are Saying
There are hundreds of positive reviews for NuLeaf Naturals. Users note that the brand is pricier than some others, but the quality is overwhelmingly good.
Many users love that they get natural relief from chronic pain, stress and insomnia using NuLeaf. Those that really need relief love the extra strong 6000mg gummies.
Newcomers to CBD will do well with this brand, too- the 300mg doses are perfect for those wishing to try CBD. It is very potent, and you do spend a bit more, but you absolutely get the quality you deserve.
=> Visit the Official Website of NuLeaf Naturals for the Best Discount
#5. Joy Organics – Completely THC Free
• Free of THC
• 30 Day Refund Policy
• 3 Flavors
• Low Potency is great for New Users
Joy Organics is family founded and family run. They are devoted to creating and selling CBD of premium quality.
They monitor all their manufacturing from start to finish, from the moment the seed is planted to the time it is packed and sent out for delivery. The company uses only top-quality hemp and tests it out at varying stages of the extraction process to ensure it meets their standards.
Customer service is top notch at Joy Organics. The staff is well trained, polite and able to answer any and all queries you might have. They want to ensure you are happy and do all they can to ensure satisfaction.
Their prices are higher, but remember, you get what you pay for, which in this case means CBD of the highest quality.
• Four strengths are available for purchase: 225mg to 1350mg are sold on their website.
• Natural and Organic: This CBD oil contains only pure and clean ingredients.
• Third Party Tested- As with any good brand the oil is tested by an independent third party for potency and purity.
• CBD flavored oils are sold, and four different kinds are offered- mind, orange, lemon and regular.
• This is THC free, broad spectrum and contains all cannabinoids and terpenes in hemp, not only the CBD. As a result, you get the best in synergistic effects.
• Colorado Hemp, 100% organic is what’s used. It’s that same great quality you’ve come to expect backed by the rigid standards of the farmers that grow it.
Joy Organics wants to do two things: 1. Sell the best possible quality of CBD and 2. Sell products that are totally organic. This is a brand that we absolutely recommend to newcomers and veterans of CBD alike. Let’s take a look at pros and cons to ensure a well-rounded look at the brand.
• Free USA shipping
• 30 Day Refund Policy
• 4 Different Potencies
• Free of THC
• Broad Spectrum oil
• Flavors available
• Higher prices than some other companies
• No international shipping
Customers Are Saying
This brand may be the most pricey we’ve seen, but that’s the only complaint. People love the CBD oil, and believe the value for money is worth it in terms of effectiveness.
Most of the buyers are using this for anxiety and sleep issues or even as a pain reliever, but others use it just because of how good it makes them feel.
225mg is great for absolute beginners, as it is low enough to get the feeling and see how you like it.
=> Visit the Official Website of Joy Organics for the Best Discount
How did we come up with the List?
CBD is becoming very popular as a natural and alternative form of medicine. But the problem is that too many companies have jumped into the trend in hopes of making fast money. The result is that consumers are not sure of what to buy.
They buy low quality and low-grade CBD extract, and it turns out to be ineffective at best. As a result, you have to know which brands are worth your time and which ones are just bunk.
We took our time and researched the best CBD brands, and then used what we found to create the list you just saw above.
Here are some things we considered during research:
• Pricing- naturally, everybody wants to pay a good price for something. But we wanted to make sure the prices were fair for what you got. Yes, these brands will be more expensive than others, but that is because the quality is there, and so is the customer service.
• Brand- We looked for brands with a reputation for transparency and good reviews with other users. We looked at how they fared in terms of customer service, too.
• Potency- Not all CBD oils are made equal in terms of potency! Some are stronger and others weaker. We looked to make sure these were all nice and strong.
• Testing- A good CBD oil will be tested by an independent third-party for purity and potency. This assures you, the consumer, that you are getting an oil that contains no synthetic ingredients, pesticides or other harmful additives.
• Broad spectrum or isolate- some brands sell CBD isolate, while others sell broad-spectrum CBD. The latter contains all terpenes and helpful cannabinoids found in hemp.
• Extraction Method- There are a few different ways to get CBD from hemp. Some leave behind chemical residue, while others bring out just the CBD oil.
• Hemp source- Organic is always the best in everything, and hemp is no different. Hemp is grown around the world, but there are no strict standards worldwide. We chose local organic hemp- this type is grown in such a way that makes it easier for farmers to keep an eye on the plant from seed to harvest to sale.
As you can see, we left no stone unturned when it came to researching the best CBD oil. It was not easy, but we did it after much deliberation and discussion. So, let’s just get right into it and take a deeper look at these CBD oils so you can decide which of them you’d like to purchase.
CBD as a Sleep Aid
CBD is just one of many cannabinoids you can find in the hemp plant. It is not psychoactive and will not alter one’s mind.
It works by cooperating with our endocannabinoid system. Holistic medicine has been utilizing the power of CBD for hundreds of years, but modern medicine is just catching on and conducting research.
Research indicates that CBD has positive effects on sleep, aside from the other great things it can do such as relieve joint pain, provide anxiety relief and bring a sense of calm to the user.
CBD Oil Benefits For Sleep
Why is this stuff so popular everywhere we turn? Let’s look at the reasons why.
• Legal just about anywhere in the USA
• Helps improve sleep quality
• Offers anxiety and stress relief
• Aids in relief of chronic inflammation and pain
• No prescription necessary
• Ships to your door safely
CBD Oil Side Effects
You will likely feel fine after using CBD oil, but some users report less than pleasant side effects. Here is what to look out for.
• Lethargy or drowsiness
• Dry mouth
• Fatigue, tiredness
• Low blood pressure
• Weight change, appetite change
If you experience any side effect such as these, or anything else that is negative, stop using and immediately consult your doctor.
Avoid Using CBD Oil If:
• You are nursing or pregnant
• You are on medication that interferes with CBD
• You have a medical condition that gets worse with CBD use
How To Use CBD Oil for Sleep
CBD oil is to be taken by mouth, and not heated or burnt. Most folks get the best results when they ingest it right before they head to bed, a few hours before is optimal.
For the best results, use the dropper to measure the dose. Then, drop it in and hold it under the tongue for 30 seconds.
CBD may be ingested on an empty stomach, but you can also take it with a meal or mixed into your drink.
You can choose a flavored option if you do not like the earthy taste of the plain, unflavored kind as this will make it easier to take.
CBD Dosing for Sleep
There is no set amount of rules for how to take your CBD. Different folks will process it in different ways. Some of you will need more CBD to get results, others can take a small amount and feel great.
It also depends on why you are using the CBD. For instance, let’s say you normally don’t have any issues falling or staying asleep, but you have had trouble for the past two nights.
A small amount of CBD might be all you need to get some rest, while that might not be the case for somebody who suffers from insomnia on a chronic basis.
Your best bet is to start small and build up to the dosage amount that works best for you.
If you are new to the world of CBD oil, start with a low potency product and take just a single drop. See how it makes you feel, by giving in a few weeks. If you don’t get the results you desire, amp it up to two drops and see what happens after that.
Keep working at it until you find the dose that works best for you. It might take a few weeks, but it is totally worth it when it comes to getting the results you want.
Buyer’s Guide for CBD Oil for Sleep
There are several things to consider when looking for CBD oils for sleep. For starters, the price and the quality will be your top considerations. After all the potency has to be strong, but not so expensive you can’t afford it.
But there are other considerations too. Let’s look at them now:
– Will they ship it to me? Can I return it?
One important thing to consider is whether or not the brand can be shipped to your home and how affordable the shipping actually is. Some companies offer buyers free freight, others do not. Some only ship to the United States, and others have international shipping couriers.
If you are new to a brand, take a good hard look at their returns policy. Top brands will offer a reasonable policy for returns, the most common being a 30-day trial period after which you can get a refund if you find it just isn’t working for you.
– Isolate, full spectrum, or broad spectrum?
You can purchase isolates of CBD. This means you only get the CBD oil itself in the package.
Full spectrum oils are also for sale, which include all terpenes and cannabinoids from the hemp plant, and this includes THC.
Broad spectrum CBD is just like full spectrum. However, the difference is that there is zero THC. Even then, THC is present but in a small amount that will not get you high. Industry standard and federally accepted regulations dictate that THC must be .3% or less.
Those of you concerned about THC should aim for CBD isolate or full spectrum options.
– Flavor or No Flavor?
For some, the natural CBD oil taste and smell is OK. They don’t mind it. But for others, that taste and smell just isn’t appetizing. As a result, you can purchase CBD oils with natural and added flavors to cover up the CBD taste.
If you find that the CBD taste is not for you, go for an oil with flavor to help you take it easier.
– What Is the Potency?
Some CBD oils are potent, others not so much. If you are just starting out with CBD, opt for a lower potency and see how it makes you feel.
However, those of you with a more severe condition are going to need something a bit stronger. Higher potency oil will allow you to take a smaller amount but still get the results you want.
FAQs About CBD Oil for Sleep
You will always have to make an appointment with your doctor to answer this question for yourself, as everyone’s situation is different. That being said, many people have found relief from insomnia using CBD. Studies currently point to CBD being a great way for people to get and stay asleep in a way that is natural and non-habit forming.
American Sleep Association discussed a study published in the Permanente Journal that examined 72 adults with poor sleep and anxiety. Participants first completed assessments centered around their anxiety and sleep and were then given CBD in the form of a capsule.
The anxiety participants took their capsule in the morning, while the sleep participants took their dose in the evening.
The results were positive. Anxiety scores decreased for 79% of participants. Sleep scores were better in 66% of the participants. Results pointed to CBD being useful in decreasing sleep trouble in the participants. However, over time the sleep scores fluctuate while anxiety scores stayed steady.
Make sure to do your own research about the topic, ask your doctor and start with a small dose to see how it works for you.
Q. Is CBD Oil safe?
This depends on where you get the oil from. You will always want to make sure that the brand you are buying from is one that is transparent and open about the sources of its hemp, how the oil is made, and its potency. But a brand that is low quality or contains additives could make you feel worse.
Most people do not report ANY negative side effects, regardless of the brand they use. However, research is ongoing when it comes to CBD. Make sure before you begin taking this, you speak with your doctor about whether or not this is a good idea for you.
CBD could interfere with a condition you have, or a medication, at that.
Q. Is CBD Oil illegal?
Currently, CBD oil is legal just about anywhere you go in the United States. More and more nations and states are realizing that this is a great way to generate revenue and help people feel better, so it is becoming legalized quickly.
However, make sure you can legally own and use CBD oil where you live. Be sure to double check with your local laws about the use of CBD and other products like it.
At this time, Idaho, Iowa and South Dakota appear to be the only states which do not allow CBD usage in any form. Other states place restrictions on CBD food and beverages, while others place regulations on labeling. Meanwhile, Hawaii has no restrictions on CBD.
Q. What are some side effects of CBD Oil?
Side effects are generally pleasant, with people feeling chilled out and calm after using it. However, some negative side effects have been reported. Dry mouth, diarrhea, fatigue, appetite changes and drowsiness are some of them.
If these or any other negative side effects are felt after taking CBD, make sure to stop using and consult your doctor right away. CBD may also interact with some medications. This is especially true of medications that contain a “grapefruit warning”. CBD and grapefruit interfere with CYPS, an enzyme group necessary for drug metabolism.
Q. How long should I use CBD Oil for best results?
This depends on the person as different folks will react in different ways. It also depends on how severe your condition is. More serious conditions may require the use of greater dosages of the oil.
For some folks, results will be seen in just a week, but for others, it can take up to three weeks to really see a change. The best thing to do is start with a small dose and work your way up to see how you feel.
Q. How much do I need to use?
This is going to depend on you as the individual and how severe your condition is. Begin with a small dose and work up to a larger dose to ensure your safety and relief.
Q. Will this show up on my drug test?
This is a common question among users of CBD. The answer is more than likely, no.
The CBD oil you buy will, at best, contain a very low amount of THC, which is what most drug tests look for.
That being said, it is still present. In most instances, if a broad-spectrum or CBD isolate is labeled free of THC, and it has less than .3%, it won’t show up on a drug test provided you are using it on an intermittent basis.
If you are a frequent user or plan on using the supplement frequently, or if the test in question looks for cannabinoids and not just THC, it is likely you could register as positive.
Look for a CBD isolate which contains no THC if you are concerned about this or inform your organization that you are using CBD before you are to be drug tested.
Conclusion : Which is The Best Brand of CBD Oil for Sleep On The Market?
Not getting the correct amount of sleep is like living in a nightmare. Work or school becomes that much harder. And taking habit-forming drugs can be dangerous.
Meanwhile, CBD is a natural and legal, safe way to get relief. It is a great way to wind down, relax and get some rest. It is not cheap, but it does work, and it can be taken as is or mixed into coffees, drinks and smoothies.
According to our experience the best brand is FAB CBD Oil, but be sure to have a look at our other brands listed above. Best of luck, get some sleep and enjoy your CBD!